Report a Crime
The Nassau County District Attorney’s Office Criminal Complaint Unit is now open to accept walk-in complaints by appointment only. Please call 516-571-3505 to schedule an appointment. Visitors can expect to wear a mask and have their temperature checked upon entering the building.
IN AN EMERGENCY, ALWAYS CALL 911.
To report a crime by email:
Step 2: Email completed forms to the Criminal Complaints Bureau at firstname.lastname@example.org
To report a crime by phone:
Please call 516-571-3505, leave a voicemail message with your name, contact information, and the reason for your call and a member of our staff will follow-up.
Nassau County District Attorney Tipline
- Press 1 to report Sexual Abuse, Child Abuse, or Elder Abuse
- Press 2 to report Tax, Welfare or Medicaid Fraud
- Press 3 to report Frauds targeting immigrants
- Press 4 to report Insurance Fraud
- Press 5 to report Narcotics or Gang Activity
- Press 6 to report Corruption
- Press 7 to report Human Trafficking, Sex trade, or Prostitution Activity
- Press 8 to report Animal Abuse, Neglect, or the illegal possession of an exotic or dangerous animal
- Press 9 to report Pollution, Dumping, or other Environmental Crime
- For other matters, or If you would like to reach the District Attorney’s Criminal Complaint Unit, press 0