Crime Victims' Compensation Board

If you were injured as a result of a crime and have suffered serious financial hardship or are a person who depended on a victim of crime for support, you may be eligible to receive compensation from the State of New York, and we strongly suggest that you call the New York State Office of Victim Services for further information at 212-417-5160.

You may also reach out to the Nassau County Crime Victims Program.